It is an individual process. The naturally growth cycle of lashes has them falling out and regrowing at different times and stages.
Lashes can stay on up to 2 months with proper care and maintenance. However, many get fills every 2-4 weeks to keep the desired look. Factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general after care will affect how long the lashes last.
If you must wear mascara use only non-waterproof mascara as you should not use oil based make up removers since the oil based products will break done the adhesive bond on the extension.
If times goes by and you decide that lash extensions just aren’t for you DO NOT attempt to remove any lashes on your own, seek professional help from your technician. Removing them on your own may cause damage to your natural lashes! We will not be held liable for any damages that you may cause by trying to remove the eyelash extensions on your own.
If at anytime before your fill lashes become loosened or dislodged please do not pull on the lash. Please contact your Technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced, to avoid damage to your natural lash.
As your natural lashes fall out due to the new growth cycle, you will need fills every 2-4 weeks to maintain your desired look.
1. Do not perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
2. Do not use a regular eyelash curler.
3. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face.
4. Clean around the eyes with a damp microfiber wash cloth or Eyelash Shampoo brush.
5. Do not use oil based eye make up removers.
6. Do not pull your lash extensions, as it may pull out your natural lash as well.
7. Do not use saunas while wearing eyelash extensions. This may break down the adhesive.
8. Do not use waterproof mascara (or other waterproof eye make up).
9. Do not attempt to remove the Extensions on your own.
10. Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
11. Brush through your lashes daily with a clean mascara spoolie.
12. Remember to come in for fills regularly to keep your lashes full and healthy.
Treat your eyebrows with with complimentary brow shaping.
Are you ready for your beauty and spa treatment?